The DJI Mavic was launched in 2018 and gained huge success and fan following within no time, now the next gen DJI Mavic Air 2 is all set to hit the market. The drone appears to be between DJI Mavic Air and DJI Mavic Air 2 Pro in terms of size and features. This will be DJI’s first model introduction in 2020. This will be one of the mid-range drone. The DJI Mavic Air 2 will be capable of capturing 4K video recording and will be foldable so users can carry it easily. Most importantly, it will be equipped with bigger battery hence better flying time. The device officially claims 21 minutes however actually it is observed as 17-19 Minutes, Hopefully this model model could reach up-to 30 minutes.
Apr 20 is the release date initially set by the DJI, but due to COVID 19 situation, it is most likely to be delayed. We will keep you update on this.
DJI has not made any announcement on Mavic Air 2 pricing however we can guess it, the estimated price would be near to Mavic Air $799 in the United States and £769 in the United Kingdom and AU$1299 in Australia. This could be best drone for mid-range with better flying stability, improved battery life and new sensors.
- Fold-able arms to fit into backpack for ready to travel
- It is expected that the design and built will be slightly bigger than Mavic Air
- Expected to be equipped with 360-degree obstacle avoidance, improved on previous three directional sensing.
- Expected to be equipped with three-dimensional camera, so far no news on camera and sensor specifications.
- Refreshed 4K-shooting, 1/2.3-inch sensor
- Three modes – Normal, Sport and Tripod
- Return to home feature is expected to be available
- Regular battery status light
As announced by DJI all drones will be equipped with AirSense tech, ADS-B network receiver. This technology help identify nearby air-planes and helicopters as a standard to prevent collision.
Other Technical Topics https://www.peopleninfo.com/blog/category/technology/
Go Back to Home – https://www.peopleninfo.com/